Virtual Meetings Made Easy: Video Conferencing Platform Comparisons
Social Distancing? Virtual Meetings Made Easy!
Working remotely doesn’t mean working separately. Even though the office might be closed for social distancing, you can still converse and collaborate with your colleagues. There are several platforms designed specifically for this purpose available:
- Flawless video
- Clear audio
- Up to 100 participants
- 256-bit TLS encryption
- 40-minute limit for larger meetings
- Screen sharing
- Unlimited number of meetings per month
- Private chat & messaging ·
- Webinar & Events plan available
- Small businesses [Pro]: $14.99/month/host
- Small-medium business [Business]: $19.99/month/host
- Large businesses [Enterprise]: $19.99/month/host
- Host meetings from computer, phone or tablet
- Crystal clear full band VoIP audio or phone call
- Conference capabilities anywhere in the world
- Screen sharing capabilities
- Presenter hand-offs
- See all upcoming meetings & join with a click/tap
- 24/7 customer care
- Unlimited meetings
- Chat messaging feature
- Secure to use
- 150 participants [Professional]: $12/month/organizer
- 250 participants [Business]: $16/month/organizer
- 3,000+ participants [Enterprise]: Call for Pricing
- Make internet calls for free
- Can be used in web browser
- Live subtitles
- Supports up to 250 people
- Screen sharing capabilities
- Easily integrates with other Microsoft programs like Word, Excel, Outlook, etc…
- Up to 1 TB file storage and mobile technical support
- [Vary by country and region]
- “Video conferencing made simple”
- Free screen sharing
- Unlimited toll and internet calls
- Includes international conference lines
- Private chat feature available
- Pass presenter capabilities
- 14 day free trial for pro plan
- Free version allows up to 10 participants
- Up to 5 people [Lite]: $10/month/host
- Up to 250 people [Pro]: $20/month/host
- Up to 250 people [Business]: $30/month/host
Helpful Remote Conferencing Products
Having the right conferencing platform certainly makes a difference in meeting attendance. When you pair the software with the right facilitating tools in your home office, you’ll have the ideal set up. Here are our top product picks for successful meetings from home:
When paired with the call-in capabilities of the virtual meeting platforms, a conference phone delivers crystal clear audio and connection. Its hands-free capabilities allows you to take notes, organize your thoughts, give a presentation and so much more!
Planners are one of the most efficient ways to organize your schedule. See in advance the different meetings you have scheduled and how they will be conducted. This will help you to make all of your deadlines as well!
This dry erase board is ideal for the social distancing professional. You can make to-do lists, take notes, and keep track of your ideas. The double-sided white board allows you to separate tasks, teams, projects and more. Its folding design makes it compact and easy to stow away in a home setting.
Another option to give you hands-free conferences and sales calls is to use a wireless headset. This ergonomic product will allow you get up and walk around as you seal the deal, or pick up the toddler that’s just run into your office.
Videoconferencing is here to stay. It’s important that your employees have the best set up in the office, not just their home office. Learn about how to incorporate this and other trends of 2021 in your workplace.
For more work from home tips and office insights, check out our blog!