With more than 30 years of providing workplace solutions to businesses in Connecticut, New York, and Northern New Jersey, ProfTech is actively involved in our community. We volunteer, donate goods and provide financial support to a number of local organizations, including:
- United Way of Westchester
- Neighborhood House Tarrytown
- March of Dimes
- BackPack Program, Food Bank for Westchester
- Junior League of Westchester
- St. Christopher’s
At ProfTech, we believe that service should go a step further. Our involvement in the community is just one example of that. We’re also proud to be a minority-owned business dedicated to cultivating an empowered workforce made up of community members and people living with disabilities.
- The Top 8 Office Interior Design Trends of 2021 For NY Workplaces
- The #1 Reopening Resource For NY Facility Managers
- Reopening Your Office? Take This Chance To Reinvent the Breakroom!
- It’s Time To Reinvent Reception Areas & Make The Best Impression
- The Top 3 Things To Do For Visitor Control When Reopening Your Office