As part of our commitment to the community, we also work hard to cultivate a diverse and empowered workforce, employing for many in the Elmsford, New York area, including people living with disabilities.
We work with a number of organizations, including VESID, which helps thousands of disabled New Yorkers become independent through employment, and BOCES, which provides educational services to help prepare people with disabilities for roles with businesses and other career services.
- Office Safety & Supplies Checklists: Fire, Chemicals, Slips & More
- Top 5 Reasons To Buy Local: Benefits For The Community & Your Business
- 6 Summer Outings In Westchester County For Family & Cultural Fun
- Looking To The Future: Trends That Will Shape The Workplace
- ProfTech Picks: Great Gifts & Stocking Stuffers