- All returned products must be in the original manufacturers’ shipping carton.
- Customer must place a copy of the original packing slip on the returned packaging noting the item(s) that are being returned in order for the proper credit to be applied.
- Food, drink, medical supplies and any other items that display this symbol cannot be returned.
- Customer has 20 days from date of invoice for all returns.
- A restocking charge of 15% will be assessed for any products returned more the 20 days from the date of the invoice.
[contact-form-7 id=”528″ title=”Return Request” html_class=”form-horizontal”]